Fresh cabbage salad is a great option for a light snack or to complement a main course. It is prepared quickly and easily, it turns out lean and easily digestible. Raw food salad. Cooking description: Fresh cabbage salad is perhaps the most popular side dish for cutlets in simple canteens. In fact, this salad goes well with most meat dishes, and the salad itself can be a great option for a light snack. A minimum of ingredients, a minimum of effort (the salad is prepared so simply that the recipe with the photo is not really needed) – and you have quite a delicious salad on your table. Bon Appetit! PS. By the way, this salad is also a storehouse of nutrients. Especially – for diabetics, since cabbage practically does not contain carbohydrates (contains, but very little), improves metabolism, promotes the secretion of gastric juice and generally in every way strengthens the health of diabetics. So – dear diabetics, the recipe for you.
- White cabbage – 300 Grams
- Carrots – 1 Piece
- Onion – 1 Piece
- Garlic – 3 Cloves
- Sunflower oil – 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar – 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 Teaspoons
- Salt – – To taste
How to make “Fresh Cabbage Salad”
- We wash 300 grams of white cabbage under cold water, peel the onions and carrots.
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater, cut the onion into cubes, chop the garlic finely and finely, or pass it through a garlic dish.
- We put all the vegetables in one dish.
- Pour the salad with sunflower oil and vinegar, add a little sugar and salt. Mix well – and the fresh cabbage salad is ready!